WAINWRIGHT WORKSHOPS | Hoi An, Vietnam 27 March 2015
I’m holding a wedding photography workshop in Hoi An, Vietnam on 27 March, 2015. Why Hoi An? Its easy to get to, really colourful and has great food – pretty much nails the trifecta for a place to host a photography workshop.
I’m still developing the days’ itinerary, but here’s some basic info for now:
WHEN: 27 March, 2015 // 6am-8pm. Yep, a very long day.
WHERE: Hoi An, Vietnam. Venue to be announced….
FOR WHO: Wedding photographers who want to create stronger creative documentary images, move their work forward and stand out from the crowd.
WHAT: We’ll explore how to make the visions in our minds appear in the images that we make. We’ll talk gear, technique, editing, pricing, marketing, honest image critiques. Basically – how to be creative, have fun, and earn a living.
COST: 4million VND ($190USD)
// SCHEDULE //
- SHOOTING – Market shoot at sunrise. Using natural light, capturing real moments, using your environment to your advantage.
- EQUIPMENT – Keeping it simple: what I use and why.
- BUSINESS – Finding your best clients, pricing, branding.
- EDITING – Making your images work best for you.
- LOCATION SHOOT – Working with a real couple to make dynamic portraits.
- IMAGE CRITIQUES – Honest assessments of your best images. What to put in your portfolio, what to throw out.
///// Please write me at email@example.com with subject “Wainwright Workshops – Hoi An” for registration. Space is limited to 10 people. /////
*Morning and afternoon snacks/coffee and lunch will be provided.
**What to bring: a laptop, camera with your favourite lens(es). We’re going to be shooting and editing, so bring whatever you need to shoot and edit your pictures.
*** I edit with Adobe Lightroom, so my demonstrations will be using Lightroom. I would suggest getting a copy of this software if you don’t already have one so you can benefit from my presentations.