Wainwright Workshops | Saigon – 15 November 2014
We are currently past capacity for the 15 November workshop. But please continue to write and let me know if you’d like to participate in a future one. We already have enough numbers for a second workshop, and maybe a third, which I’ll plan to do in early 2015. Thank you!!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I’m holding a wedding photography workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, next month. It’s one of my favourite cities in the world and I’m promising good times, hard work and hopefully great light! Hope you can make it.
WHEN: 15 November, 2014 // 10am-8pm
FOR WHO: Wedding photographers who want to create stronger creative documentary images, move their work forward and stand out from the crowd.
WHAT: We’ll talk gear, technique, editing, pricing, marketing, honest image critiques. Basically – how to be creative, have fun, and earn a living.
COST: 3million VND
// SCHEDULE //
- SHOOTING – using natural light, capturing real moments, using your environment to your advantage.
- EQUIPMENT – keeping it simple: what I use and why.
- BUSINESS – finding your best clients, pricing, branding.
- EDITING – making your images work best for you.
- LOCATION SHOOT – working with a real couple to make dynamic portraits.
- IMAGE CRITIQUES – Honest assessments of your best images. What to put in your portfolio, what to throw out.
// Please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Wainwright Workshops – Ho Chi Minh City” for registration. Space is limited to 10 people. //
*Morning and afternoon snacks/coffee and lunch will be provided. We’ll go out for lunch and dinner, and I want students to recommend good places for street food and bia!
**What to bring: a laptop, camera with your favourite lens(es). We’re going to be shooting and editing, so bring whatever you need to shoot and edit your pictures.
*** I edit with Adobe Lightroom, so my demonstrations will be using Lightroom. I would suggest getting a copy of this software if you don’t already have one so you can benefit from my presentations.