WAINWRIGHT WORKSHOPS | Hanoi, Vietnam 09 October 2015
I’m holding a one-day intensive wedding photography workshop in Hanoi, Vietnam on 09 October, 2015. I spent 10 years living in Hanoi, and its a fantastic city to photograph. Its also a great place to sit around, drink coffee, and talk away the day. Which is what we’ll be doing.
I’m still developing the days’ itinerary, but here’s some basic info for now:
WHEN: 09 October, 2015 // 8am-5pm.
WHERE: Hanoi, Vietnam. Venue to be announced….
FOR WHO: Wedding photographers who want to create stronger creative documentary images, move their work forward and stand out from the crowd.
WHAT: We’ll explore how to make the visions in your head appear in the images that you make. We’ll talk gear, technique, editing, pricing, marketing, honest image critiques. Basically – how to be creative, have fun, and earn a good living.
COST: 6.5million VND ($295USD)
// SCHEDULE //
- SHOOTING – Using natural light, capturing real moments, using your environment to your advantage.
- EQUIPMENT – Keeping it simple: what I use and why.
- BUSINESS – Finding your best clients, pricing, branding.
- EDITING – Making your images work best for you.
- LOCATION SHOOT – Working with a real couple to make dynamic portraits.
- IMAGE CRITIQUES – Honest assessments of your best images. What to put in your portfolio, what to throw out.
///// Please write me at email@example.com with subject “Wainwright Workshops – Hanoi” for registration. Space is limited to 10 people. /////
*Coffee and lunch will be provided.
**What to bring: a laptop, camera with your favourite lens(es). We’re going to be shooting and editing, so bring whatever you need to shoot and edit your pictures.
*** I edit with Adobe Lightroom, so my demonstrations will be using Lightroom. I would suggest getting a copy of this software if you don’t already have one so you can benefit from my presentations.